Technology is defined as the study, design, development, application, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems. We use these concepts for network administration, software development, and the planning and management of our organization's technology life cycle. Additional layers of hardware and software security ensure our systems remain functional in order to provide the best uninterrupted service to our customers.
We personalize our client's experience by customizing systems and processes around their needs and not forcing them to adapt to a "cookie cutter" approach. This allows for gained synergies for our clients by not having to change or modify what they do today and ultimately brings added value to their customers.
We also take an aggressive approach with integrated our systems and processes with that of our clients. Whether it is synchronizing a Master Parts Dictionary, or mirroring our inventory levels to that of theirs, or fulfilling their e-Commerce orders, we find a way to do so in an efficient, time saving manner with automation.
- State of art technology to manage your supply chain.
- Fiber distributed network.
- Full server hardware and power supply redundancy.
- All servers and network equipment supported by Uninterrupted Power Supply system backed up by multiple propane emergency power generators.
- Disaster recovery plan.
- Real time 24/7 data back-up and cloud storage.
- On-site data storage device for expedited data recovery
- Next generation network appliances and security suites.
- e-Commerce speed of fulfillment
- Industry leading FTZ software (ASCI)
- Utilization of Descartes applications for import/export operations.
- Cloud-based customized Warehouse Management System (MILAN WMS)
- Utilization of major VANs for B2B e-Commerce Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- SOX and GAAP compliant internal/external security practices.
- Expert internal support for EDI and systems integrations.
- Please click here to request any services not listed